Programming your Sierra Wireless Overdrive
The following final activation steps are intended for the Sierra Wireless Overdrive.
After the phone has been activated with ECO Mobile:
A full device reset will reset all wifi and network settings on the device back to the default of the device. This may be completed as follows:
- Take off the back battery cover and press in the reset button (using a pin or similar object) for 6 seconds. When the LCD screen asks you to push the power button to reset the device, press the power button once.
(You will then see reset in progress until reboot).
- When the device reboots log into the device using Wifi or the cable and visit the website http://192.168.0.1
(if required click on the link “My Overdrive Pro’s homepage”)
- Under the admin login enter the password “password” then choose “Advanced Settings” which will now be selectable
- Select Device -> About -> Click “Reset device to factory defaults“
- Enter the MSL (found on the device page of your account) and click “OK“
- The device should then reboot and on initial boot of the overdrive will activate over the air.
(if not, please go to login -> Advanced Settings -> “WAN” Tab -> Update 3G profile )