GSM Network APN Settings (Internet and MMS)
Reset APN settings to Default (Android Devices)
- Go to Settings
- Tap More networks (under Connections tab, or More, Wireless & networks, Wireless Controls, Wireless Manager, Phone Information)
- Tap Mobile or Cellular networks
- Tap Access Point Names
- Tap the Menu icon (3 vertical dots or ‘More,’ usually in the top right corner)
- Tap Reset to default
Reset APN settings to Default (Apple Devices)
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Cellular.
- Tap Cellular Data Options/ Cellular Data Network. **Note: If this setting isn’t visible then the phone is not unlocked the previous carrier needs to be contacted to unlock the device.
- Scroll down to Reset Settings and tap.
APN Settings for Internet and MMS: (Android and Apple)
NOTE for APPLE Devices: If you have an iPhone running iOS 9 or earlier, you must manually add these APN settings for data and MMS services to work correctly. Wi-Fi calling and Visual Voicemail are not available for these models. If you are running an iPhone that can run iOS 10 and up, simply make sure that you have updated to the latest version of iOS and these services should work automatically.
- Name: ecomobile
- APN: pwg
- MMSC: http://pwg.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Port:
- MMS Max Message Size: 1048576 (for apple devices only)
- MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf (for apple devices only)
- MCC: 310 (may be already set)
- MNC: 260 (may be already set)
- Authentication Type:
- APN Type: